500 Series 24 in. Black Top Control Tall Tub Pocket Handle Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub, AutoAir, 44dBA
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||1-4 days in clarksville location|
500 Series 24 in. Stainless Steel Top Control Tall Tub Pocket Handle Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub, AutoAir, 44dBA
- AutoAir opens the door for drier dishes
- Flexible 3rd rack for silverware and cooking utensils
- InfoLight shines on the floor so you know if the cycle is running
The Ultimate Clean With PrecisionWash
Intelligent sensors check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and precision spray arms target every item for thorough cleaning.
Better Dry With AutoAir
AutoAir automatically releases the door at the end of the cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air circulate.
Plastic-Safe PureDry System
All Bosch dishwashers have PureDry, a condensation drying system without a heating element so plastics can be safely placed anywhere.
Advanced Leak Protection
AquaStop sensors close the water inlet and activate the drain pump if a possible leak is detected.
Every Bosch dishwasher must pass 485 quality checks before leaving the factory.
Remarkably Quiet: 44 dBA
Just 44 dBA, this model has InfoLight to indicate when it's running. InfoLight turns off when the dishes are ready.
Flexible 3rd Rack
Expandable wings lower to accommodate items such as cooking utensils. Adjustable tines let you load larger silverware.
Adjustable Upper Rack
Rackmatic upper rack can be lifted and lowered to fit taller items while leaving room for pans below.
Perfect when you need dishes quickly. Wash and dry lightly soiled dishes in 60 minutes.
Exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements for water by 69% and provides year-round energy savings.
Fold back every other tine to fit large, bulky items and hold pans upright.
EasyGlide Upper Rack
Ball bearing wheels add a smoother glide for every pull-even when the rack is fully loaded.
16 Place Settings
Accommodates 16 place settings for all your loading needs, big or small.
- Hidden integrated electronic controls maintain a clean exterior and InfoLight shines a red beam on the floor to indicate when the dishwasher is running
- Quiet operation (44 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound absorbing base
- Large interior provides loading flexibility necessary to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and the Flexible 3rd rack adds space for cooking utensils and ramekins
- Bosch's advanced PrecisionWash system has intelligent sensors that continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean
- Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings
- Full stainless steel tub is sleek, durable and long-lasting
- Precisely engineered detergent tray holds detergent tabs in place for a dedicated spray jet to directly dissolve them, preventing buildup for a deeper clean
- Rackmatic adjustable upper rack easily adjusts to 9 different positions, to allow taller items like stemware to fit in the middle rack while leaving room for bulky items below. The flip tines make loading wide bowls easy and ball bearing wheels provide a smooth glide
- FlexSpace Tines on the lower rack- fold down every other tine in one simple step to make room for larger, bulkier items while optimizing the rack space
- Flexible 3rd Rack with fold down sides adds 30% more loading area compared to a Bosch dishwasher with 2 racks, perfect for utensils and ramekins. Also includes a lower rack silverware basket.
- Half Load Option allows you to load half of the normal dishes anywhere in the dishwasher to reduce water usage without sacrificing wash performance
- A dishwasher water connection kit is required for installation
- Precisely engineered and laser cut, the precision spray arms aim water directly at dishes for the ultimate clean while minimizing noise
- Sanitize Option reduces 99.9% of bacteria with a hot-wash rinse for sparkling clean and sanitized dishes
- Sanitize your dishes: The Sanitize feature is available only in the Heavy, Auto, Normal and Half Load cycles. Select one of these cycles, press the "Sanitize Option" button and then press Start to activate the Sanitation features. The sanitize LED will light when sanitation requirements are met. The sanitation option eliminates bacteria and may enhances drying results.
- 3 Prong Power Chord Included. Junction box for hardwire application sold separately (Model # SMZPCJB1UC)