CLARKSVILLE / MEDC465HW MAY Air Vented - Dryer TL Matching - 29# WOD - ELEC
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Delivery time:||1-4 days in clarksville location|
7.0 cu. ft. 240-Volt White Electric Vented Dryer with Wrinkle Control
- Tumbles clothes without heat after the cycle has ended
- Sensors monitor moisture and air temps for consistent results
- Heavy-duty motor spins the drum to handle large loads effective
Better Built to handle tough jobs, this large capacity, top load dryer comes equipped with the Wrinkle Control option the no-heat way to help prevent wrinkles from setting in. The impressive 7.0 cu. ft. capacity and heavy-duty motor can handle tough laundry jobs, while the INTELLIDRY sensor tracks moisture and air temps for consistent results. Plus, count on a decade of dependability with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the motor and dryer drum. And best of all, from Marion, Ohio to you, this dryer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- 7.0 cu. ft. capacity dryers have plenty of space to dry large loads.
- The Wrinkle Control option uses 40 minutes of extra tumbling after the cycle has ended to keep clothes ready to wear. It's a no-heat way to help prevent wrinkles from setting in
- The heavy-duty motor has the strength to handle large loads. A larger pulley spins the drum to handle larger loads effectively, which works together with optimized airflow for exceptional drying
- The INTELLIDRY sensor monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to help ensure exceptional drying and consistent results
- We back this Maytag dryer to get your clothes dry for years with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and dryer drum. (Visit Maytag.com for warranty details.)
- Maytag Commercial Technology features high-performance parts, including a durable, heavy-duty motor and a 5-rib belt built to last.
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Marion, Ohio to you, these dryers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS