JVM6175DKWW GE 1.7 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave with Sensor Cooking in White
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Delivery time:||1-3 days|
GE 1.7 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave with Sensor Cooking in White
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity - 1000 Watts
- Melt feature - Worry-free melting of butter, chocolate and cheese
- Quick add 30 seconds button
America's Most Reliable Brand of Traditional Appliances
We put simplicity and durability first to bring you easy-to-use appliances. Spend less time in the kitchen and more time at the dinner table with the ones that really matter.
Trusted, Tried, and Traditional
Since 1905, GE Appliances have provided families with appliances that are durable and easy to use while introducing features that simplify their day-to-day routine.
Finishes that Complement Your Kitchen
Choose from a selection of traditional and premium finishes, such as slate or black stainless steel. These finishes accentuate your kitchen's decor while also providing additional benefits, such as easy cleanability and smudge proof or fingerprint resistant surfaces.
Heat a Variety of Dishes
Accommodate all types of foods and cookware with 1.7 cubic feet of space and 1000 watts of microwave power.
Easy Defrosting by Weight or Time
Simply enter your food's weight for optimized defrost times and power levels, or enter your defrost time manually.
Melt Without the Mess
Melt butter, caramel, chocolate and marshmallows worry-free at the touch of a button.
Smarter Cooking with Sensor Technology
Sensor cooking controls will automatically adjust cook time and power levels for delicious results.
"Add 30 Seconds" Button
Start and extend your microwave's current cook time at the touch of a button.
Easily activate and deactivate the turntable with an on-off button located on the side panel.
300-CFM Venting System
Quickly remove smoke, steam and other odors with a two-speed venting system.
Illuminate your cooktop with two bright halogen lights on the bottom of the microwave oven.
Upfront Charcoal Filter
This easily replaceable charcoal filter eliminates odors and reminds you when it's time to replace.
Height: 16 1/2 in Width: 29 7/8 in Depth: 15 inYour GE 1.7 cu. ft. Over the Range Sensor Microwave Oven in White has 1000-Watt of power. Two speed 300 CFM venting fan system quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop to keep kitchen air fresh and clean. Weight and time defrost lets you simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting. Add "30 seconds" button adds 30 seconds of microwave cooking time. Melt feature allows worry-free melting of butter, caramel, chocolate and cheese. GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Sensor cooking automatically sets the optimal time and power level
- 1,000-Watt of cooking power and 10 cooking levels for boiling, reheating and defrosting
- The built-in 2-speed, 300 CFM venting system helps enhance kitchen air quality by removing smoke, steam and odors from your cooktop
- Electronic controls with graphic display make this microwave easy to use
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity accommodates small casserole dishes
- Melt cycle provides gentle, even heat for softening butter or melting chocolate
- Easy clean enamel interior for easier cleanup of spills
- Turntable on/off is ideal for even cooking results or for accommodating oversized dishes that may not fully rotate
- Cooktop lighting provides illumination above the range with 2 brightness settings, including a night-light option
- 2 fan-speed settings let you choose the right amount of ventilation
- Recirculating charcoal filter kit included
- Limited 1-year warranty entire appliance
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up, Installation options for Major Appliances, and Appliance Return Policy Information