LREL6325D 6.3 cu. ft. Smart True Convection InstaView Electric Range Single Oven with Air Fry in PrintProof Black Stainless Steel
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
LG InstaView AirFry 30-in Smooth Surface 5 Elements 6.3-cu ft Self-Cleaning Air Fry Convection Oven Freestanding Electric Range (Printproof Black Stainless Steel)
Large enough to handle all your family's cooking needs
Check on food in an instant without opening the door or reaching over a hot cooktop to flip a switch
Air fry is built into the large capacity oven, for the flexibility to feed a crowd without sacrificing counter space
Check On Food With Two Quick Knocks
The LG InstaView window lets you see inside the oven without opening the door.
Crispy Flavor To Feed A Crowd
Prepare favorite crispy snacks like french fries, hot wings and more with Air Fry for a guilt-free alternative.
EasyClean + Self-Clean
In 3 steps and 10 minutes, LG EasyClean delivers a sparkling oven without chemicals or high heat.
True Convection Technology
Delivers continual, precise heat for even browning and crisping.
Air Fry Tray Sold Separately
Air Fry Tray sold separately (Model # LRAL302S).
Available in 2 Colors
This LG Range with Air Fry and InstaView is available in PrintProof Stainless Steel and PrintProof Black Stainless Steel.
Life’s Better When Your Home Runs Smarter
Discover ThinQ Care within the ThinQ app - proactive smart alerts about usage and maintenance to keep your appliances running smoothly.
Large Capacity Oven
Electric Range: 6.3 cu. ft. and Gas Range: 5.8 cu. ft.
PrintProof finish resists fingerprints and smudges to keep your kitchen looking its best.
3200 Watts for Electric and UltraHeat 20,000 BTU Burner for Gas.
More Cooktop Space
Expand your options with five cooktop elements/burners that give you more flexibility.
W 30 in.x H 47.31 in.x D 28.94 in
Use the LG ThinQ app to start the oven, set timers or check on dinner.
- With LG's large capacity oven, you can handle all of your family's cooking needs; whether you're baking large batches of cookies or a roast for the holidays, this oven can fit it all
- Now you can check on food in an instant with two quick knocks, the LG InstaView window lets you see inside your oven without ever opening the door or reaching over a hot cooktop to flip a switch; that means everyone in the family can quickly and safely keep an eye on what's cooking
- Air Fry delivers crispy flavor fast with no preheating and makes enough to feed a crowd, with no need to buy yet another gadget that takes up counter space, just press Air Fry to prepare favorite snacks like French fries, hot wings and more, high temperatures and the convection fan work together to deliver the flavor and crunch you crave without the oil-or the guilt
- Bake with the greatest of ease with LG's True Convection oven, our convection technology distributes continual precise heat so food is delicious on the inside, and crisp on the outside
- No matter what's on the menu, the LG 3-in-1 element is up for the challenge. Go from 12" to 9" to 6" with just a turn, for the flexibility to cook a huge pot of chili or simmer a small pan of sauce in the same spot, without having to move pans around. With the 3-in-1 element, you'll always have the right size and power when you need it
- Just when you thought it couldn't get any faster, it did. With 3,200 watts, these dual cooktop elements are the most powerful available, not only do they deliver LG's fastest boil, they let you match the element size to your cookware for the utmost in flexibility
- Intuitive SmoothTouch glass controls not only look sleek but makes operating your range a snap with just a touch of your finger; best of all they have been designed with practicality in mind - the smooth surface easily wipes clean
- Stop reaching over hot pans to adjust your cooktop elements, sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips while bringing an updated, stylish look to your kitchen
- A premium range should meet your needs and look beautiful doing it, the Brilliant Blue Interior provides an upscale look with premium interior design
- Even with the huge capacity oven above, LG still found a way to maintain the handy storage drawer below. It's a convenient, stylish way to store all your kitchen necessities and stay organized.
- LG ranges featuring ThinQ technology will change the way you think - and the way you live. Begin preheating the oven from the office and get a jump-start on that planned meal. Check on dishes from the comfort of your couch by monitoring cooking mode and remaining time on your Android or iOS device using the ThinQ app: designed with the connected home in mind, you can even activate the timer with a simple voice command, since ThinQ technology works with Google Assistant and Alexa