MED6200KW 7.0 cu. ft. 240-Volt White Electric Vented Dryer with Moisture Sensing
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||1-3 days|
7.0 cu. ft. 240-Volt White Electric Vented Dryer with Moisture Sensing
- Moisture sensing helps prevent over- and under-drying
- Dry small loads fast with the quick dry cycle
- Wrinkle prevent option tumbles clothes after cycle has ended
Evenly dry large loads with this 7.0 cu. ft. capacity dryer. Equipped with Moisture Sensing, two sensors monitor inside moisture and air temperatures to help prevent overdrying and underdrying. The Wrinkle Prevent option runs for up to 150 minutes after the cycle has ended to help keep wrinkles from forming and the drum light gives a clear view of laundry for quick unloading. Add a 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and drum, and you've got the power to evenly dry loads for years.
- Moisture Sensing: Two sensors closely monitor inside moisture and air temperatures to deliver the right results without the decision-making. When loads are evenly dry and air reaches ideal temperatures, the cycle stops, helping prevent over- and under-drying.
- Quick Dry Cycle: Dry a small load fast with the Quick Dry cycle, which pairs nicely with the Quick Wash cycle on select Maytag washers to get clothes ready in no time.
- Wrinkle Prevent Option: The Wrinkle Prevent option runs for up to 150 minutes after the cycle has ended to help keep wrinkles from forming as the dryer continues to tumble.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Drive Motor and Drum: We don't just tell you a Maytag dryer will get your clothes dry for years: we confidently back our dryers with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and drum. (Visit maytag.com for warranty details)
- End of Cycle Signal: Avoid forgotten laundry with the end of cycle signal so finished loads aren't left behind.
- Wrinkle Control Cycle: The Wrinkle Control cycle uses lower temperatures and defaults to using the Wrinkle Prevent option to help minimize wrinkles.
- Drum Light: An interior drum light gives a clear view of laundry for quick unloading.
- 7.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity: Dries large loads with spacious 7.0 cu. ft. capacity.
- American Pride: We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. These dryers are proudly assembled by hard-working employees in Marion, Ohio.
- An American company for over 100 years: Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
- Feedback-Status Indicators: Cool, Done, Sensing, Wet
- Automatic Dry Control
- 11 Dryer Cycles