WKGX201HWA 27 in. White WashTower Laundry Center with 4.5 cu. ft. Washer and 7.4 cu. ft. Gas Dryer
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Delivery time:||1-4 days in clarksville location|
27 in. White WashTower Laundry Center with 4.5 cu. ft. Washer and 7.4 cu. ft. Gas Dryer WKGX201HWA
- Ultra Large Capacity 4.5 cu.ft. Washer and 7.4 cu.ft. Dryer
- Single Unit WashTower Design
- Built-In Intelligence - AI Fabric Sensors/Smart Learner
Easy Reach Controls
Only LG WashTower has the convenient Center Control panel that’s perfectly positioned at just the right height.
Single Unit WashTower Design
Reinvent how you do laundry with room to add a sink, a folding table or just organized storage.
Healthy Home Solution
Certified Asthma and Allergy Friendly By The Asthma And Allergy Foundation Of America (AAFA).
Tempered Glass Doors
LG front load washers and dryers are the first to use tempered glass doors that resists shock and scratches.
Smooth Surface Helps Prevent Snags
Unlike porcelain and plastic, stainless steel tubs and lifters avoid chips that snag on and ruin clothing.
Available in 2 Colors
The WashTower is available in White and Black Steel.
Save money and energy
ENERGY STAR qualified WashTower exceeds federal energy standards to positively impact your energy bill, your energy consumption and the environment.
Ultra Large Capacity
4.5 cu.ft, washer and 7.4 cu.ft. dryer allow you to fit big loads of towels, jeans or a king-size comforter.
Takes out the guesswork with built-in AI sensors that customize cycles.
Best Cleaning System
Delivers the advanced cleaning performance you need with features: TurboWash360°, Allergiene wash cycle and TurboSteam.
Five powerful jets spray clothes from multiple angles so detergent can penetrate deep into fabrics.
W 27 in.x H 74.38 in.x D 30.38 in.
Use the ThinQ app to get notifications on your smart phone and control your laundry.
- Say never again to never-ending piles of laundry-ultra-large capacity fits more clothes in every load and helps you power through laundry day in less time; with 4.5 cu. ft. in the washer and 7.4 cu. ft. in the dryer, you can fit from big loads of towels or jeans to a king-size comforter and more in a single load, for big time savings every week
- Redefine your space and reinvent how you do laundry with room to add a sink, a folding table or just organized storage-all with a sleek, streamlined look; only LG WashTower has the convenient center control panel that's perfectly positioned with both washer and dryer controls at just the right height; typical stacked washers and dryers place dryer controls at the very top, making them hard to see and reach without using a step stool every time
- Forget about endless sorting or toggling through cycles-built-in sensors use AI technology to detect fabric texture and load size, then automatically select the right wash/dry motions, temperatures and more for advanced fabric care; activate smart learner in the ThinQ app, and WashTower will remember your preferred settings, from wash temp to spin speed to dry level - so you don't have to; with smart pairing, the washer can even tell the dryer to select a compatible drying cycle, making it the ultimate laundry hack
- From ultra-large capacity to top-of-the-line innovations, the LG WashTower delivers the advanced cleaning performance you need; TurboWash360° powers through larger loads in less time, thanks to five jets with variable sprays that deliver a complete clean in under 30 minutes; the Allergiene wash cycle goes beyond everyday cleaning, using the power of steam to remove common household allergens in fabrics by more than 95%; do more than dry-TurboSteam technology in the dryer refreshes clothes in between washes as well as children's toys, decorative pillows and more
- Reduce common household allergens in fabrics by more than 95%. certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)-LG washers are the first to earn this distinction; breathe easier with the Allergiene cycle that uses the gentle power of steam to remove pet dander and dust from bedding, baby clothes and more; a proven tool for creating a healthier home perfect for the more than 65 million Americans living with asthma and allergies
- Use the ThinQ app to start the laundry while you're out shopping, check remaining cycle time or get notifications on your smartphone; go hands-free - select features work with Alexa and the Google Assistant; never run out of detergent and dryer sheets again - Amazon Dash Replenishment Service tracks usage and automatically delivers your favorite detergent and dryer sheets right to your door; proactive customer care offers preventative maintenance tips and alerts and expedited repairs, for enhanced satisfaction plus improved product performance
- LG front load washers and dryers are the first to use tempered glass doors for a sleek, stylish look that resists shock and scratches; chrome rims and matching control knobs complement the doors and enhance the premium feel
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty, the LG Direct Drive Motor delivers peace of mind with every load; fewer moving parts means less noise and vibration, greater stability and durable performance you can depend on for years to come
- High efficiency washer uses far less water and energy than a conventional washer for savings that add up with each load; get additional savings with load-sensing technology that adjusts water levels and wash times or by adding the ColdWash option to almost any cycle; for drying, efficient sensor drying and low-heat settings save energy and money without sacrificing performance
- FlowSense duct clogging and lint filter indicators let you know when your ducts and filter need cleaning to avoid lint buildup, improve the dryer's performance for greater efficiency and lower utility bills and help give you safer, worry-free operation with fewer service calls
- Unlike tubs made from porcelain or plastic, the LG NeveRust stainless steel tubs avoid the chips and nicks that can snag fabrics and ruin clothing; durable surface actually gets smoother over time and keeps your washer and dryer looking like new, even after years of use
- With the LG TubClean system, you don't have to worry about mold, mildew or musty odors; simply select the TubClean cycle, add liquid bleach or other cleaner and let the washer do the work to thoroughly clean and dry the tub, door and gaskets; run it every month or so to keep your washer and your laundry clean and fresh
- Noisy, out-of-balance loads can disrupt your laundry routine and your day; LG helps you wash in peace with the TrueBalance anti-vibration system that keeps even big loads in balance to reduce washer noise and vibration; a must-have for main-floor or second-floor laundry rooms
- Run the washer or dryer whenever you want, without interrupting naptime or your favorite show; the LG WashTower is designed for quiet operation, from the motor to the cabinet to individual components
- When you hate wrinkles but can't be there to remove clothes as soon as they're dry, just select the wrinkle care option before hitting start; the dryer will periodically tumble the load for up to 3 hours after the cycle is done or until the door is opened to help keep wrinkles at bay
- Let's face it: sometimes, you just don't have time to wait for a standard wash cycle; when your're in a rush, LG's SpeedWash cycle gets small lightly soiled loads refreshed in just 15 minutes